April 23, 2011
The Viva Las Vegas Car Show is the best car show of its type anywhere. Cars are strictly pre-63 and must be in a style from that era. Please check out the photos on the Car Show page. If you have a question about the car you would like to enter before you buy your tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Car Show will be held at The Orleans Hotel. We are using a massive fenced in parking lot next to The Orleans Arena.
*Photos MUST be submitted for all cars for approval, otherwise your car will not be admitted.
The Car show area is open to those with 4 day wristbands as follows:
- Thursday 10am – 10pm
- Friday 10am – 10pm
- Registered cars may enter and leave the parking lot during the times posted above
- See information below regarding cars entering and leaving on Saturday
- Gates open for cars to leave at 8am Sunday
- The gates will be locked at 10pm each night. No unauthorized persons may stay in the Car Show area after 10pm. Security will be posted in the area when the gates are locked and throughout the night.
And for everyone on the Saturday:
- CARS 6am – 9am entry – no cars will be allowed to enter the area after 9am
- Cars can be moved after 8pm. Cars cannot leave the area or be moved between the hours of 9am and 8pm.
- PEDESTRIANS 9am – 7pm $25 in advance, $30 on the day. This includes all car show entertainment including the headliner show.
Car Show Pricing:
- 4 Day wristband and car show registration: $95 (if bought before April 8th 2011). Includes admission to all 4-days VLV events inside the hotel, registration of one car, admission to the Car Show on Saturday, and access to the Car Show area Thursday through Sunday.
- Car Show Pedestrian Admission (Saturday Only) – $25 in advance, $30 on the day. Kids up to 15 free. This ticket will allow anyone without a 4-day VLV wristband to visit the Car Show area on Saturday only. This includes all entertainment in the Car Show area.
WHAT CARS ARE ALLOWED
WHAT CARS ARE NOT ALLOWED
|*Post 1934 Fenderless cars – please email a photo for approval.If in any doubt please email us a photo to email@example.com
WHAT YOU CAN DO
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO