I have the cylinder heads done now. I went with a set of 292 heads off of a 57 Y- Block. I also went with a 57 4-Barrel manifold. Since the 256 has such low compression I decided to mill a little of the cylinder heads to raise the compression. I ended up installing new guides and exhaust seat’s  through out. I cut the cylinder heads .025″ and had to cut the Intake side to make sure the Intake would bolt up properly. I’m going to deck the block as well and most likely put the piston .002″ in the hole.  I believe somewhere in the mix of these photos is also the power steering assembly I found that will work on the car. It took a while to get that bad boy cleaned up and looking half decent.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s